Pension report season is underway, making it the best time for you to visit myOMERS for copies of your report and the latest news about your plan.
myOMERS is a secure online service for OMERS members who can use their email and mailing address to access their pension report.
Pension reports will be issued by OMERS, so members should go online to confirm their personal information. OMERS accepts contact information at myOMERS or by phone, but not by email or from your employer.
On myOMERS you can also:
Switch to e-only delivery of your pension report
Manage your Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC) account
Calculate a buy-back cost
Estimate your retirement income in minutes (includes a snapshot of your after-tax income before and after retirement)
To activate your myOMERS account, you will need your OMERS membership number and the last three digits of your social insurance number.
If you have any questions or need your OMERS membership number, contact OMERS Client Services at 416-369-2444 or 1-800-387-0813.
For any questions related to the former OC Transpo Commision pension plan please contact your City Benefits Administrator at 613.580.2424 ext 28484 or via email to Payroll, Pensions and Benefits Service Centre they can help out and give you the guidance that you may require.
- Benefits-at-a-glance 2019
- Change to Your Employee Benefits Program
- Employee Benefits Program Booklet
- Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Group Critical Illness
- Group Critical Illness Covered Conditions
- Optional Group Critical Illness Premium Rates
- Optional Group Critical Illness-Submitting a Form
- Retiree Benefits-at-a-Glance
- Retiree Booklet CUPE5500 July 2019
- Retiree Benefits Program Booklet
- Retiree Benefits Change Notice 2019
- Great-West Life Health form
- Great-West Life Dental form
- Great-West Life Group Benefits Change form
- Beneficiary Designation change form (1)
- How to apply for Long Term Disability Great-West Life
- Request for Reinstatement of Vacation Leave due to disability
- Great West Direct Deposit
- Benefits Card GWL
When to contact Great-West Life (GWL)
To access information about what is covered, your personal claims status, to review a claim statement response, we urge you to login and register online with GroupNet for Plan Members, Great-West Life’s member website. Specific questions regarding your coverage or claims can also be directed to Great West Life at 1-855-360-4415. You will need your Plan Number and member identification number (your employee number) which are listed on your Great West Life’s benefit card.
When to contact your City Benefits Administrator
Updates pertaining to you, the plan member or your dependents ie: name change, date of birth changes, addition of dependents or coordination of benefit changes can be sent by email topensionandbenefitsInquiries@ottawa.ca or you may contact the Payroll, Pensions and Benefits Service Centre via email or at extension 28484.