See the most current job postings for CUPE 5500
No Job postings at this time please check back with us at a later date
***Remember to keep your resume updated on Ozone for when you need it***
***Top Tip*** You can set a career alert on Ozone for any CUPE 5500 position that gets posted! – Click on the image below
Create a Career Alert to receive notifications about internal employment opportunities.
Setting up a “Career Alert” in e-Recruitment (internal applicants)
Log in to e-Recruitment as an applicant:
- Visit ottawa.ca/jobs and click “City Employees Login”
OR visit the Ozone home page under “Quick Links” and click “Job Postings”.
- Read the instructions, and then click “Login” to enter your user name and password.
- If you encounter login issues or have any questions, please contact the HR Service Centre (x47411 or email@example.com).
Once logged in, you will see your “Applicant Cockpit” page with tabs for My Profile/Resume, My Career Opportunities, My Applications, Successful Candidates List, Frequently Asked Questions and My Job Offers.
- If this is your first time logging in, or your profile/resume is not complete, a dialog box will prompt you to complete your profile/resume. You may close this box and proceed to set up your Career Alert. To complete or edit your profile/resume at a later time, select My Profile/Resume from the “Applicant Cockpit” page.
- If you have applications that are in “Draft” status and have not been submitted, a dialog box will prompt you to complete your application. You may close this box and proceed to set up your Career Alert. To complete or submit your application at a later time, select My Applications from the “Applicant Cockpit” page.
Under My Career Opportunities, click on: “Career Alerts”.
Click “Add” to add a new Career Alert.
Enter a keyword or pick search criteria from any of the drop-down lists.
For example, you could create Career Alerts for a keyword such as “leadership”, the Personnel Area “CIPP”, the department “Ottawa Public Health” or the contract type “Continuous FT Salary”.
Click “Save as Career Alert”.
You will be asked to give the Career Alert a name, and choose the frequency (daily, weekly, monthly) that you wish to receive alerts. Click “Save” to complete.